The British weather - sometimes the sun shines and it’s cold, sometimes it’s just wet - whatever the day brings though, if you’re a parent you still need to keep the kids busy!
Well, we have the answer. Howletts Wild Animal Park is a great day out for the whole family. Located in Kent, Howletts is home to 400 animals from 50 species, including African elephants, clouded leopards and even the incredible honey badger.
Howletts Wild Animal Park is more than just a park to visit amazing animals, it offers some fantastic adventures too! You can go behind the scenes and discover what life is really like at Howletts. So, what does Howletts Wild Animal Park have to offer?
- Walking with Lemurs is just one example of the great experiences available to all at Howletts. You can also get upgrade and get close and personal with big cats, elephants, gorillas, primates, rhinos and tapirs in an Animal Encounter!
- The Treetop challenge is a high ropes course available for all you adventurers! At just £7 per person, embrace your inner monkey as you swing from the trees.
- For those smaller explorers, Animal Adventure Challenge is a great way to let them run wild. At just £2.50 per child, your little explorers are in for an action-packed adventure!
- The Junior Ranger experience allows your children to experience life behind the scenes of Howletts and find out what it’s like to be an animal keeper.
- Keeper Academy is a full day, educational activity available to younger people to give them the chance to find out how you look after some of the beautiful animals at Howletts.
- Keeper For A Day offers you an experience you’re likely to never have again, allowing you to get up close with animals such as elephants, gorillas and more!
What’s more, you get free* entry to Howletts if you book a short break at Howletts’ sister park, Port Lympne Reserve. Here you can experience a wild safari - with some home comforts - in one of our amazing glamping pods or enjoy an unforgettable short break at our Hog Deer Creek shepherds huts, our incredible Rhino Lodge and more!