Adopting an animal is one of the best ways to support The Aspinall Foundation– but we have five more reasons to convince you…
- From the exotic and rare to the more commonplace, there are a range of animals you can choose to adopt, whether it’s your favourite species or one in particular need of support.
- Sadly, not many people have the time or means to get hands-on with conservation issues. An animal adoption is a great way to protect animals in danger all around the world, and your support will really make a difference.
- Adopting an animal is also the perfect way to learn more about a species, as you’ll receive a fact sheet, twice yearly updates and photographs. These make for perfect keepsakes and are also a great way to teach children about the importance of conservation.
- Along with that warm, fuzzy feeling you’ll get from doing something great, you can tell all of your family and friends about your animal adoption and inspire others to do the same. People are often surprised by just how many options we have to suit all budgets.
- Struggling to find that special gift for someone? If they love animals, an adoption is perfect for birthdays, holidays or anniversaries - or even for yourself! The recipient will know that your gift is going to help toward saving endangered animals.
Hopefully we list your favourite animal on our adoption list – and you can visit most of them at our Parks in Kent!
However if you’re not entirely sure which animal you’d like to adopt, why not take our Animal Matchmaker quiz below to find out the one that’s best suited to your personality?