Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, have announced that they are bringing back their popular ‘Dads Go Free’ offer on Sunday 17th June 2018.Steve Green, Commercial Director said: ‘Our visitors can treat their dads to a wonderful family day out this Father’s Day! There’s lots of new arrivals to look out for including the lovely giraffe calf, rhino calves, our baby gorilla, baby lemurs and our cute capybara pups.’
The popular wild animal park, near Ashford, is not only home to the County’s authentic safari experience but is also home to the UK’s largest outdoor Dinosaur Exhibition, Dinosaur Forest.
Included in the price of a day entry ticket, visitors can jump on board a safari truck to see free roaming animals including Kent’s only giraffe, before exploring the forest that time forgot, to come face to face with life sized prehistoric creatures.
The ‘Dads Go Free’ offer is available on Sunday 17th June only. One dad will be admitted free, per fully priced day entry ticket, purchased at the Port Lympne Gatehouse, for an adult or child.
ONE dad will be admitted FREE with one full price paying ticket (adult or child)
- Dads Go Free – FREE entry for dad to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve with any full paying adult or child day ticket
- Offer available only on Father’s Day, Sunday 17th June 2018
- Offer applies to day entry tickets only
- Offer not to be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Offer only available for tickets purchased in park.
- If you’re lucky enough to have 2 dads, you’ll need to decide which one gets in for free as the offer is for one dad per full paying adult or child day ticket!