A show round is the perfect opportunity for you to take a look around our beautiful venues in a relaxed and informal manner where the focus is all on you - what you want from your venue, how you envisage your day and more.
Experience our expertise…
We’ve been hosting weddings here at Port Lympne Hotel and Reserve for seventeen years, and our dedicated weddings team want to share their wealth of experience and knowledge with you when you come for a viewing.
A showround can take anywhere between half an hour to an hour, as each appointment is tailored to each individual guest and no two showrounds are the same. One of our friendly wedding coordinators will conduct the showround, with plenty of chances for questions and advice throughout.
Whether you need help choosing the right date for your budget, or ideas on what kind of wedding breakfast, we’ll spend some time with you discussing all the different options available. There’s no rush - we want you to take all the time you need to picture your dream day here!
What to expect on the day…
- A member of the events team will greet you, and you’ll be taken through to the bar at the Port Lympne Hotel where you can discuss with them your ideas over complimentary soft drink.
- Once we have a better idea of what you want from your wedding, we’ll show you around a selection of our potential venues on offer. You’ll get to see a range of the rooms at the hotel (depending on availability) as well as the Lime Tree Avenue Marquee.
- If booked in advance, we can also arrange for you to look around the Treehouses, Bear Lodge and Giraffe Cottage (subject to availability).
- You’ll then have some time alone to gather your thoughts and look through our photobooks that display the rooms dressed in a range of styles for previous weddings.
- We’ll then sit down to discuss available dates, our packages in more detail, budgets and any supplier recommendations.
The aim of the showround is to ensure you leave Port Lympne Hotel and Reserve with a clear idea of everything we have to offer you on your wedding day and how we will work with you to make it extra-special. They say seeing is believing - and we truly believe you’ll leave us feeling inspired!